NHBO (National hairdresser and beautician’s organization) is Pakistan’s Govt. registered organization which regulates and provide services for the beauticians & hair dresser nationwide. NHBO always one step ahead to promotes all the beauticians & hair dresser of Pakistan through regular events, beauticians & hair dresser computations, training sessions and other promotional activities time to time, NHBO is formed in 1998, realizing the fact that beauticians & hair dresser of Pakistan has got potential to compare internationally, so the beauticians & hair dresser satisfactions increased production and prompt services are the distinguished characters. This helped to establish NHBO as valuable name.
Objectives of NHBO
1. The executive body of NHBO has great passion for social welfare. They are trying their best to improve the social and economic condition of deserving beautician and hair dressers.
2. The member will be organized in rural and neglected area and different projects well be launched under their supervision.
3. Beauty College will be open in rural and backward areas to train lower class people; vocational institute will provide knowledge and guidance for ladies.
4. Different programs will be held to promote healthy activities for example sports, charity shows, hair and beauty art competition, social award shows etc.
5. The NGO has multipurpose programs to improve social and economic status of beautician and hair dressers. It will work in different sectors like education, housing, dispensaries, and ambulance services for lower class. Meetings will be arranging with different national and international government, non-government organizations to achieve its goals.